Payment & Shipping Terms:
R003 Energy Meter Components High Contact Capacity IEC Certification
R003 Relay for energy meters
Latching relay is a new type of relay which uses magnetic principle to control circuit’s on and off. Its normally open and closed state are provided completely by permanent magnet steel’ working and completed the conversion of on-off state base on the triggering of a certain width pulse signal.
Low power consumption & strong load capacity
Security, reliable and long working life
R003 100A/120A 250VAC Latching Relay
Latching relay advantages:
(1) only need pulse excitation and can be single or double coils working
(2) small volume and PCB installation
(3) low power consumption and strong load capacity
(4) security, reliable and long working life
The effect of magnetic latching relay:
1. Expand control range. For example, when Multi- contact relay control signal reaches a certain value, it can simultaneously switch, disconnect and connect multiplex circuits according to the different forms of contact groups.
2. Enlarge. Such as sensitive relay, intermediate relay etc, it can control big power circuit with a very small control signal.
3. Integrated Signal. For example, when many control signals input multi-winding relay per required form, after comparing and integrating it can reach the intended control effect.
4. Automatic, remote control, monitor. For example, other relays and relay of automatic device can make up programs to control circuit, then reaching automatic operating.
|Contact Material||Silver Alloy|
|Max Switching Current(Anti-load)||100A, 120a|
|Max Switching Voltage||250VAC|
|Max Switching Power||25kVA, 35kva|
|Wight (without accessories)||68 g|
Coil Specification (20°C):
|Rated Coil Voltage||6VDC||9VDC||12VDC||24VDC||48VDC|
|Coil Resistance||Single Coil(±10%Ω)||12||27||48||192||768|
|Pick-up Voltage||≤75% Rated Coil Voltage|
|Drop-out Voltage||≤75% Rated Coil Voltage|
|Over-load Voltage||≤150% Rated Coil Voltage|
|Pick-up Time (At Rated Voltage)||≤30ms|
|Drop-out Time (At Rated Voltage)||≤30ms|
|Power Consumption||Single coil: 3W;Double coil: 6W(special power consumption needs customize)|
|Anti-vibration||10~55Hz,0.5mm (Double Amplitude)|
|Contact Resistance||≤2.0mΩ (1A/6VDC test)|
|Insulation Resistance||1000MΩ (500VDC)|
|Dielectric voltage-withstand||Between Contacts||2000 VAC 50/60Hz (1 Minute)|
|Between Contact & Coil||4000 VAC 50/60Hz (1 Minute)|